As we continue to navigate through times of uncertainty, we would like to thank you for your continuous support. We hope that everyone is safe and healthy and taking the appropriate precautions to control the spread of this virus. Wanting to continue our operations as seamlessly as possible, we've relocated most of our work to our homes, employees alternate studio visits in order to maintain social distancing requirements and areas are cleaned frequently to ensure all hygiene standards are met.
Since we operate inside a building that is not ours, please read below the guidelines they have taken to ensure our health and safety.
1. Supervised hand washing station outside the entrance, along with paper towels and hand sanitizer.
2. An employee takes temperature, checks oxygen levels, disinfects shoes and screens for symptoms.
3. Gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting products are given to all employees to keep in their area, as well as disposable surgical face masks.
4. Clients and other staff (those who work outside of the offices) are not allowed inside the building.
5. Maintenance personnel is constantly cleaning, disinfecting and keeping every area up to the established hygiene standards.
6. Aerial fumigation for COVID is scheduled monthly as a preventive measure.
7. In-house testing for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies was performed to all employees during the month of August and all tested negative.
If you have any questions regarding our safety measures, please contact us and we'll gladly answer!
Sending good vibes to everyone!