As we continue to navigate through times of uncertainty, we would like to thank you for your continuous support. We hope that everyone is safe and healthy and taking the appropriate precautions to control the spread of this virus. Wanting to continue our operations as seamlessly as possible, we've relocated most of our work to our homes, employees alternate studio visits in order to maintain social distancing requirements and areas are cleaned frequently to ensure all hygiene standards are met.
Please read below the guidelines we have taken to ensure our health and safety.
1. Hand washing, disinfecting & temperature station at entrance.
2. Gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting products are available to all employees and guests.
3. Clients and other staff (those who work outside of the offices) are not allowed inside the building.
4. Maintenance personnel is constantly cleaning, disinfecting and keeping every area up to the established hygiene standards.
5. All Aragma employees have been fully vaccinated.
If you have any questions regarding our safety measures, please contact us and we'll gladly answer!
Sending good vibes to everyone!