Rustic Terrazzo CandleRegular price $30.00 Save $-30.00
Holiday candles will launch end of November!
All candles are made with luxury fragrance oils and eco-friendly and sustainable phthalate-free products. Candles come in a trendy one-of-a-kind natural stone terrazzo vessel. This vessel is a seasonal product and limited edition. All scents are very rich and deep.
Candles are 100% handmade by Adriana Soto (designer + founder) with soy wax, which is a natural and renewable resource. Soy wax is biodegradable and has a lower melting point than paraffin wax. Because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles. Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, therefore are non-toxic and burn cleaner with little soot released as it burns.
3″ w x 2.75″ h
- Lavender + Sage: This candle features top notes of French lavender, lime, sage, and fern leaves; followed by middle notes of dill, pepper, moss, and ginger; and well rounded with base notes of pine, musk, and patchouli.
- Amber + Patchouli: Patchouli has a strong, sweet scent that falls into the musky-earthy category. Amber features heart notes of warm cinnamon and crisp lavender, anchored by base notes of sensual sandalwood and delicious vanilla.
- Sandalwood + Amber: Sandalwood is a deep, woody scent and often smells like a mix of floral, rich, balsamic, soft, and sweet accents. Amber is a blend within perfumery that describes a warm, powdery, sweet, woody scent.
- Dark Rose + Labdanum: In this candle the pink pepper and decadent plum mingle with deep sexy black rose for a sultry floral experience.
- Goji Berry + Hemp: Pear nectar and dark red Goji berries intermingle with smokey rich woods and charred hemp for a sophisticated and intoxicating contradiction.
- Oud Patchouli + Resins: A waft of freshness and sweet lavender is quickly met with rich sexy patchouli and woody sandalwood, and leaves you with the unmistakable scent of Oud and rich resins.
Palo Santo + Sage: A cleansing palo santo and sage blend with grounding cedarwood and clove. It has hints of orange and chinotto, middle tones of clove and cypress, and has a cedarwood and blackwood base.