UPDATE: The Postal Service has tried to reduce costs in recent months with changes such as cutting staff hours and eliminating overtime pay. The moves have resulted in mail delays around the country. PLEASE READ FULL ARTICLE BY CLICKING HERE
Expect up to a week for processing, handling and shipping of items. Shipping and delivery times have improved significantly, however, we are not responsible for delays caused by shipping carriers or replacement of lost orders submitted with incorrect addresses. Please make sure your address is correct. You can always write to us via Email, Instagram DM or Facebook for a change of address.
Aragma Swim ships to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. You may experience longer shipping times when shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. All orders ship via USPS. International orders will ship via USPS, Fedex or DHL with shipping costs invoiced to the customer. Please allow up to 2-4 days for processing and handling, and up to 2 weeks for shipping. XSmall + XLarge items, as well as items with custom adjustments are made to order and can take up to two weeks to ship.
In compliance with the Executive Order 2020 - 041 of Puerto Rico (which establishes that trying on pieces of clothing will not be allowed) we are currently not accepting items for return due to COVID-19.
However, our customer's satisfaction is our highest priority, therefore, please contact email@example.com if you have any problems with your purchase.
Guidelines for returns after the EO 2020-041 is lifted and COVID-19 subsides. Returns will be for store credit or exchange only.
- To be eligible for return, please email within two weeks upon arrival of items, in order to receive authorization for exchange. Items won't be accepted after two weeks of delivery.
- All items purchased on sale are final and cannot be returned.
- Items with custom modifications are final sale and don't qualify for returns or exchanges.
- XSmall and XLarge sizes are made to order and cannot be returned.
- All of our items are carefully inspected before shipping. Please keep in mind that all pieces are handmade, thus you could find handmade qualities in each item. These don't constitute a reason for return.
- We'll offer store credit or exchanges upon careful inspection of the items. This means, we'll issue a store credit or exchange only if items are unworn, unwashed and unused with original tags and swim bag still intact. Package must be previously authorized for return.
- The shipping costs for the return are covered by the customer and we'll invoice for new shipping costs when we resend the order.
- We won't issue store credit or exchanges if the items show any type of signs of wear, damage, scents, or alterations (we'll invoice for additional shipping costs and resend your order).
- If customer has received an incorrect order or faulty garment, we'll review the order and re-ship the correct items (standard shipping & handling charges are on us). If customer wears incorrect order, this voids the exchange (we'll invoice for additional shipping costs and resend the order).
- Please make sure you are choosing the correct size. We are not responsible for items that do not fit due to incorrect sizing.