SHIPPING & RETURNS
Aragma Swim ships to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. You may experience longer shipping times when shipping to Hawaii or Alaska.
Orders to Puerto Rico and the United States will ship via USPS. Please allow up to 2-4 days for processing and shipping, and 2-4 days for delivery of items. From July 1st 2019 to June 30th 2020 all orders will be shipping out the next Saturday.
International orders will be sent via Fedex or DHL with shipping costs invoiced to the customer.
Given we have a sustainable mindset, your package will only include a reusable swim bag and your purchased items with a hygienic liner and handtag. Please save for your records a copy of the order number, found in your email confirmation, in case you want to return or exchange your items, as we don't include invoices in order to reduce waste.
Our customer's satisfaction is our highest priority, therefore, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your purchase.
- You may return items for exchange or store credit.
- To be eligible for return, please email within two weeks upon arrival of items, in order to receive an exchange form and an authorization number. Items won't be accepted after two weeks of delivery.
- All items purchased on sale are final and cannot be returned.
- All of our items are carefully inspected before shipping. Please keep in mind that all pieces are handmade, thus you could find handmade qualities in each item. These don't constitute a reason for return.
- We'll offer exchanges upon careful inspection of the items. This means, we'll issue a refund or exchange only if items are unworn, unwashed and unused with original hygienic liners, tags and swim bag still intact. Package must include authorization number and exchange form.
- The shipping costs for the first exchange is on us, any subsequent request to exchange the same order will be invoiced to the customer. We won't issue returns or exchanges if the items show any type of signs of wear, damage, scents, or alterations (we'll invoice for additional shipping costs and resend your order).
- If customer has received an incorrect order or faulty garment, we'll review the order and re-ship the correct items (standard shipping & handling charges are on us). If customer wears incorrect order, this voids the exchange (we'll invoice for additional shipping costs and resend the order).